B2B XaaS; Analytics, IoT and AI
Recent studies show that people learn better from the mistakes of the others than their own.
I guess my magic has been to blame others for my mistakes. 😊
I’m an enthusiastic storyteller with 10+ years of experience as a leader in fast-growing startups and two exits. My most recent startup is at home, and I’ve spent 1,5 years nursing our little ones. In between the company startups and the real-life startups, I spent a couple of years in Sealed Air Corporation / Diversey Inc leading Global Digital Development for the Food & Beverage division.
In addition to high emphasis on leadership, I’ve have focused my energy on product/market fit and sales channel development with Lean methods. My background is between economic studies and maths and physics, so I do also understand sensor technology, analytics & software development and how they can be utilized process industries.
As I have been involved in my companies since the start to the exit, I have learned, e.g., how to:
– Grind the startup from idea to +400 person operations
– Recruit right and wrong people
– Seek finance (+50 MEUR).
– Developed offering to fit the existing sales channels and markets
– Scaling operations internationally. Also paid a hefty sum for scaling prematurely.
– Select partners for M&A
– Lead global service team and digital development in a Fortune 500 company after M&A.
– Experience the impact on operations of splitting 7B$ company into two.
– Manage product development sensors & analytics (Big data, AI & ML & UX) for Food & Beverage
processes including patent applications.
As an angel investor, I partner with the company founding team and management to help their companies to grow to their vision.