Recent studies show that people learn better from the mistakes of the others than their own.
I guess my magic has been to blame others for my mistakes. 😊
I’m an enthusiastic storyteller with 10+ years of experience as a leader in fast-growing startups and two exits. My most recent startup is at home, and I’ve spent 1,5 years nursing our little ones. In between the company startups and the real-life startups, I spent a couple of years in Sealed Air Corporation / Diversey Inc leading Global Digital Development for the Food & Beverage division.
In addition to high emphasis on leadership, I’ve have focused my energy on product/market fit and sales channel development with Lean methods. My background is between economic studies and maths and physics, so I do also understand sensor technology, analytics & software development and how they can be utilized process industries.
As I have been involved in my companies since the start to the exit, I have learned, e.g., how to:
– Grind the startup from idea to +400 person operations
– Recruit right and wrong people
– Seek finance (+50 MEUR).
– Developed offering to fit the existing sales channels and markets
– Scaling operations internationally. Also paid a hefty sum for scaling prematurely.
– Select partners for M&A
– Lead global service team and digital development in a Fortune 500 company after M&A.
– Experience the impact on operations of splitting 7B$ company into two.
– Manage product development sensors & analytics (Big data, AI & ML & UX) for Food & Beverage
processes including patent applications.
As an angel investor, I partner with the company founding team and management to help their companies to grow to their vision.
Join Arctic15 online event
Network and close deals with investors and corporates
Ticket for 3 days
Full program and workshops