Dame Tessy Antony de Nassau is a Business Woman, Co Founder of a Global Charity, Advisor, UNAids Ambassador, Public Speaker, and Mother.
She has received her masters degree in International studies and diplomacy from SOAS University London. Before her masters degree Tessy send 6 years in the Luxembourgish army and was deployed as only women of her draft to Kosovo at the age of 18. She was for 12 years a member of the Luxembourg Royal Family.
After her Masters degree Tessy was appointed as Director for EMEA Impact at VICE Media UK. She then went off to launch her own consultancy in 2018 offering services in the areas of sustainability and development. Tessy is an associate at LSEideas at the London School of Economics and the proud co founder of Human Highness, a haute couture fashion line established in 2019.
Her commitments to education can be seen in her Charity, Professors Without Borders that she co-founded 7 years ago. Tessy helped expand her charity to 21 countries and managed all the fundraising during this time. She left her charity in December 2022.
Moreover, Tessy is an ambassador for UNAIDS (Global Advocate for Young Women and Adolescent Girls) and is the patron to UNA-UK along with the creator of the UN Millennial goals (now sustainable development goals) Lord Malloch Brown.
Tessy joined the advisory board of UnaTerra VC in January 2023. She is also the Ambassador to Cherie Blair Foundation and World Minds.
Tessy got bestowed the Dame Grand Cross of Order of Adolphe of Nassau from HRH Grand Duc Henri of Luxembourg in 2009. Moreover, she received the Woman of the Decade award from the Women Economic Forum in January 2017, the Humanities medal for spreading humanistic ideas worldwide and the Global Empowerment Award for her work in Africa. She was named “Leader of the Year 2019” by the Leadership Academy in Luxembourg.
Tessy received her Honorary Doctorate for her work in and around education globally by the Paris College of Arts in May 2019.
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Drum received from HE The Majesty the King of Rwanda, London UK
- NATO Medal of recognition for her Deployment to Kosovo, Luxembourg 2004
- United Nations Peacekeeping Medal of recognition for her deployment to Kosovo, Luxembourg 2004
- Legacy Resident Recognition for Efforts to improve access to Higher Education around the world by the Beverly Hills City Council, California
- Knight of the Order Lafayette by the Order Lafayette, Switzerland
- Pioneer of Growth & Economic Development Award by The Los Angeles City and The Honourable Council of Jamaica in Los Angeles, California
- Pestalozzi Cross of Merit from the International Pestalozzi Gesellschaft, Switzerland
- Chairman’s Commendation for global Leadership for Youth and Women Empowerment, London UK
- TIAW World of Difference Award for the outstanding contribution of making all the difference in the world to the economic empowerment of women, Australia
- Professor Honoris Cause from the Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition in London
- Freedom of the City of London as the first female Luxembourgish citizen in all its history
Tessy holds an MSc in International Studies and Diplomacy. She has certifications in Sustainable Business from the Harvard Business School and Pandemics and Epidemics from the University of California. She also holds a diploma and has actively worked for 8 years as a trauma psychologist in Luxembourg.”