Laura K. Inamedinova is the CEO of London based, Marketing, Design and Web Development agency “LKI Consulting”. The majority of “LKI Consulting” clients are B2B technology-based companies working in the industries such as Software, Mobile, SaaS, Big Data, Fintech, Cybersecurity, etc. Laura’s expertise lies in developing bullet-proof and result-driven communications strategies for those companies who want to take their brand to the next level. She takes on companies that work with challenging projects and needs quick yet effective solutions.
She frequently appears in local and international conferences where she touches important issues like advocating for bigger women involvement in the technology sector. She has been quoted in various publications, such as Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Venture Beat, etc.
In 2020, Miss Inamedinova has been named as one of the “10 Women Entrepreneurs Who Are Shattering the Glass Ceiling” by Entrepreneur magazine. Huffington Post has titled her as “Communications Expert” in 2016.
Laura K. Inamedinova holds a Bachelor of Physics from Vilnius University. During her time in the university, she was a member of Physics faculty-student association.
Here are some of the events she spoke before:
- Startup Weekend: Social Impact [New York, USA]
- Women of Silicon Roundabout conference [London, UK]
- Arctic15 conference [Helsinki, Finland]
- CEE Capital Market Leaders forum [Warsaw, Poland]
- xCEED conference [Belgrade, Serbia]
- LOGIN [Vilnius, Lithuania]
- Vested Summit [El Gouna, Egypt]
Universities where she delivered guest lectures:
- University College London
- LCC International University
- Vilnius University